- Evaluations/consultations with written reports based
on standardized testing, clinical observation and parent interview.
- Sensory Integration/Sensory Processing Therapy.
- Gross Motor Skills Therapy.
- Fine Motor Skills Therapy.
- Balance and Upper Body Strengthening.
- Motor Coordination & Planning Skills.
- Visual Spatial and Perceptual Skills.
- Self-Help (feeding, dressing and grooming).
- School Preparation.
- Attention difficulties.
- Directions Following and Problem Solving.
122 W. Lancaster Avenue
Reading, PA 19607
Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday
9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Wednesday & Thursday
1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
We Accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Cash and Check.
*** Call to find out if we participate with your insurance.